Bhutan, officially the Kingdom of Bhutan, is a sovereign state in South Asia. A landlocked country in the Eastern Himalayas, Bhutan borders the People’s Republic of China to the north and India to the south, east and west. To the west, it is separated from Nepal by the Indian state of Sikkim; and further south it is separated from Bangladesh by the Indian states of Assam and West Bengal. Bhutan’s capital and largest city is Thimphu.
Along with Mongolia, Bhutan is one of two countries where the Vajrayana sect of Buddhism is dominant. The King of Bhutan is known as the Druk Gyalpo, meaning the “Thunder Dragon King”. The country’s landscape ranges from subtropical plains in the south to the sub-alpine Himalayan mountains in the north, where there are peaks in excess of 7,000 metres (23,000 ft). The highest mountain in Bhutan is the Gangkhar Puensum.
* Rates are not valid for Black out dates, conferences, special events, Christmas and New Year
- Return Economy Class Airfare as per specified sector including airport taxes
- Accommodation in STANDARD ROOMS on Twin/Double Sharing basis with
breakfast and dinner
- Airport Transfers in a Non A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing in a Non A/C vehicles as per itinerary
- Entrance Fees to monuments
- Personal Guide
- Service Tax of 4.50% extra
- Surcharges may apply during High/Festive Seasons
- Upgrade to higher category of rooms are available
- The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons traveling together and are applicable for Indian passport holders.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare and current applicable taxes, and are subject to avaliability and change at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in any case of any changes in hotel taxes, ROE, transport rates, government taxes & entrance fees
- Rates are based on current ROE and ROE will be applicable at the time confirmation Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Maximum Occupancy: 02 Adults + 01 child or 03 adult
- International check in time is 1400 – 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 – 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same
- No amendments possible once land arrangements have been confirmed
- Compulsory New Year and Gala Dinner will be applicable
- Parasailing depends on the weather & water conditions. If the weather is not good or low tide
- No refund for partly unutilized tickets. No refund for “NO – SHOWS”
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy
- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Travelguru can only facilitate in the entire process. We at UAS Travel shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED
LUNCH IN RESTAURANT
Thimphu: Hotel Kisa (www.hotelkisa.com) or similar
Punakha: Dragon’s Nest Resort (www.dragonsnesthotel.com) or similar
Paro: Hotel Tashi Phuntshok / The Village Lodge or similar (www.hhlbhutan.com)
After early breakfast at the hotel, drive to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
Our representative will help you with exit formalities and then bid you farewell.