Treat yourself to North East India travel packages. Whether you’re looking for a travel package to relax and indulge, special travels in North East India with friends and family, a trip to your favourite chillout spot or a new adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting North East India travels. UAS offers great deals and discounts on various vacation packages. Discover North East India tourism, travel to North East India Weekend Getaways and its various tourist attractions with North East India holiday packages. Explore exciting North East India honeymoon packages with luxury North East India tour packages. Don’t miss our best value deals for other travel destinations across India. North East India Packages – Best offers on North East India Tours & travel packages at UAS. Click to book customized North East India packages & get exciting deals for North East India holiday packages.
* Rates are not valid for Black out dates, conferences, special events, Christmas and New Year
- Accommodation in quality hotels
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing in a Private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Audio Compass
- Return airfare in Economy class with taxes
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The package price does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- In case yours is a group departure, sightseeing and/or transfers would be provided using shared vehicles.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED
LUNCH IN RESTAURANT
On arrival at Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts) you will be met by our local representative who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok At an altitude of 5500 ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim, is a beautiful and clean town offering the best monasteries and Himalayan landscapes. Take rest and then walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed for a half day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Rumtek Monastery & Jhakri Waterfall. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for Darjeeling. Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take rest and then walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (World’s 3rd highest peak). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (on direct payment basis , ticket cost will be approx INR 180.00 per person) Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & panoramic view of Tea Estate. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.