Goa is a state located in the South western region of India; it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north, and by Karnataka to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast. It is India’s smallest state by area and thefourth smallest by population. Goa is one of India’s richest states with a GDP per capita two and a half times that of the country as a whole. It was ranked the best placed state by the Eleventh Finance Commission for its infrastructure and ranked on top for the best quality of life in India by the National Commission on Population based on the 12 Indicators.
Panaji is the state’s capital, while Vasco da Gama is the largest city. The historic city of Margao still exhibits the cultural influence of the Portuguese, who first landed in the early 16th century as merchants and conquered it soon thereafter. Goa is a former Portuguese province; the Portuguese overseas territory of Portuguese India existed for about 450 years until it was annexed by India in 1961.
Goa is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture. It also has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, which is classified as a biodiversity hotspot.
* Rates are not valid for Black out dates, conferences, special events, Christmas and New Year
- Accommodation in quality hotels
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing in a Private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Audio Compass
- Return airfare in Economy class with taxes
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The package price does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- In case yours is a group departure, sightseeing and/or transfers would be provided using shared vehicles.
- UAS Travel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED
LUNCH IN RESTAURANT
Upon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay.
The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel.
Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing.
Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping.
Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
On the 3rd day of your Goa Trip, you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries.
Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa.
You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.
Today after breakfast, visit local sights, have lunch and in the evening board to return home.